Rogue Echoes [6]: Rogue Mercado goes Wattpad

So it came to me that there were people who were interested in having a soft copy of Way Back Into Love Book 1. Back then, I was real...






So it came to me that there were people who were interested in having a soft copy of Way Back Into Love Book 1. Back then, I was really confident that the story would receive a general negative review or whatsoever and being a pessimist myself, I was really confident that only a few would show their interest regarding the story that I first created.


I would be grateful forever for those inspiring comments that you left in MSOB and DARKKEN and as a little gift to you the readers for their unwavering  support. I decided to create an account in WATTPAD and yes, published Way Back Into Love there. 


Therefore, WBIL is now downloadable through your mobile or even PC (I think?). So if you want to have the soft copy, you can do it right and legal (ahem?) by downloading the story in my account. Personally, since Im an adroid phone user, you could actually download the wattpad application in playstore and you could just set up an account in watty and add WBIL in your library. The advantage is, there's no hassle in getting the story unlike if you directly download it in your phone. When you have an account in mobile wattpad, all you need to do is to click the story and 'add to your' library. And poof! you can read the WBIL again even without wireless or 3G connection.


Here is the link of my wattpad account: http://www.wattpad.com/user/RogueMercado




I am still undecided if I will post TAC there. But if I saw some good effect on setting up an account in wattpad then maybe Im gonna post upcoming stories there. However, Im still focused here in my blogsite and wattpad would be a least priority.





Thank You.


P.S.: Since Im also a newbie there you could just read the instructions on how to download the story directly.

You Might Also Like

2 Violent Reactions!

  1. Naks! Level up ang peg terr? :P Hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Wala nga akong readers dun eh. I still love my site no matter what. Char.

      Delete

Say anything you want! Rogue Mercado doesnt bite! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images