Poll: Adrian or Jude Dela Riva?

Hi guys! New Segment. Poll is about surveys (inulit ko lang hahaha) of some characters or events in my stories. Just to spice up this blo...



Hi guys! New Segment. Poll is about surveys (inulit ko lang hahaha) of some characters or events in my stories. Just to spice up this blog while you wait for the next installment of TAC. 


When I was writing WBIL Book 1, I was really wondering who do you think is more loveable? Or to whom you can relate to? Team Adrian or Jude? Lemme know your sentiments by giving a comment in this post. :)




Adrian Dela Riva

vs


Jude Dela Riva





Description: Adrian Dela Riva is the protagonist of the story , Way Back Into Love. Described as very shy, this bum though is not afraid to admit his true sexuality. In the middle part of the story, his alter ego due to multiple personality disorder arised by the name of Jude Dela Riva. Jude was considered as the Messiah of Pop Rock in NorthEast State University.

You Might Also Like

13 Violent Reactions!

  1. My vote is for Jude, coz he is not afraid to act out or spill out whatever comes out of his mind. He also knows how fight for what his principles. Finally, he utilizes his talents to his full potential without being hindered by what other people's criticisms. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? We have the same choice? I really love Jude's brutality :3

      Delete
    2. Agree to that... I really admire those who can stand up for whatever they uphold to...those who tries to make their dreams attainable no matter how high their dreams might be. :)

      Delete
  2. Wait lang. Hinga muna ako! Kelangan tlaga english? Kalerks po. :D

    Well, for me, mas nag-enjoy ako nung kay JUDE, kasi parang ang sarap sa pkiramdam na lumalaban na siya hindi na siya lampa. Tapos gusto ko din is kapag mag-PBB TEENS na sila ni jake or red. Hahaha. Kilig much lang. :DD
    Yun. basta gusto ko siya except dun sa pumapatay siya. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PBB Teens talaga? Wahahaha. I guess Jude is 'hate me or love me' demeanor

      Delete
  3. Adrian for me...simple person but strong to admit his sexuality

    RANDZ of QC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude din ako hehe gusto yung tipong palaban hehe

    philip nicolas of FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh..ikaw pla yun writer nun..di ko lang na gets yun ending nun..naguluhan ako..kasi parang may part 2 pa.
    Alam ko may book 2 n yun eh..


    Sullivan eduardo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go for Adrian, though I like Jude also. Kasi si Adrian, compared to Jude is more of a child, yung parang hopeful pa rin siya na tunay ang "happily ever afters". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kakatapos qoh lng basahin ang WBIL at ang masasabi qoh lng kei andrian aqoh dhil preho kming mahiyain hahahhaahaaaaa..... Love the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Jude more coz he got spunk. I just don't like him killing/hurting other people.

    --Jake

    ReplyDelete

Say anything you want! Rogue Mercado doesnt bite! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images