Rogue Echoes [1]

Hello. OK, so..... This is not a story. “Rogue Echoes” will be the title post of every full blown Author’s Note that I will mak...










Hello.



OK, so..... This is not a story. “Rogue Echoes” will be the title post of every full blown Author’s Note that I will make for this blog. And I hope so that you will take time to read this even if these are only my pure slash non sense sentiments about what I am thinking right now.



What’s on your mind?



As what the facebook always ask me. Sometimes, I really wanna raise my middle finger to the walls of facebook so that the frigging walls would know what’s really on my mind.



So what’s on my mind nga ba?



First, APOLOGIES. Gusto kong magsorry because the update for Accidental Crossdresser will be slightly postponed. Above anyone else, you my (few) readers are the ones that should know this. I know how it feels na mabitin after reading a couple of chapters. When I was a silent reader and blog hopping would be my usual boredom killer, I would curse writers who would not update their stories that often. Now I also felt the shoes of the writers. At some point, I know we all have common ground.



So Sorry.



Dapat talaga wala ng ‘but’ na kasunod ang pagso-sorry ko. Because I know that giving some explanations would be a lame excuse and I know that a lot of you is thinking that one generic excuse I would say.



Busy.



Partly right, but being busy isnt the only reason why I am giving myself a break on this writing thinggy.. When I wrote Way Back Into Love, I say to it that I would find time to write the chapters of the story no matter how my busy schedule eats me.



But this time its different. Its like everything is piling up. Writer’s block is only an ounce of the true weight of the problem. Its frustrating that I am now getting some issues online which added to my existing issues in my rather complicated life. I should have expected this when I decided to publish works online but then, still, Im not a superhero with a “S” on my chest. I also have a heart no matter how villainous my names sounds.



Second. THANK YOU. In connection with the above mentioned statement, I wanna thank you for finding time to read my works even if it sucks. You are a big deal for me because you reminded me of the biggest room that I should always consider. And thats the room for improvement. I hope to see you guys again on the time that I could meet your standards, but please do allow me to grow. I hope thats not a great deal of favor to ask.





Third. I WANTED TO BREATHE. I love my online life. A lot. That it came to a point that I thought that it is more than the life outside. I was led to to believe that my online life that revolves around facebook, twitter and blogger is much more ideal than my usual work-house-work routine. I wanted to be virtual and not realistic.




But then reality struck me that I am losing grip to people that should be my top priority. My family who I think needs my presence more. My parents are not getting any younger and I know that they terribly missed me (Im renting an apartment and living independently) and I also miss them so much.





So I came to a decision that I would lie low on checking or updating my status on these social networks. I even thought of deactivating my account but that would be too much. After all, Im maintaining my contact to some important people that I have an important business with.





Fourth, MORE THANK YOU’s. Since this is a full blown authors note then i think its the perfect time to say THANK YOU to my valuable readers who undeniably became part of my journey writing Way Back Into Love. You never know how much I savor every comment you leave per chapter. Its like my daily dose of ecstasy. Im always in euphoria whenever I read your reviews on the story. Much more to every emails you sent and fb messages you give to me. Its overwhelming and you my readers, would be my lifeline to continue writing and inspiring others about the homosexual romance.




And to also give you a first scoop. YES. I AM MAKING A SEQUEL TO WAY BACK INTO LOVE. At this point, the drafts are being worked on and hopefully I can release it again to different blogs after Accidental Crossdresser.




Fifth, MORE APOLOGIES. Sorry to bother you guys and sorry for being emotional. Kasi everything is eating me up inside na and I wanted to move on. Gusto ko lang siyang ilabas and hopefully maintindihan niyo ko.




So these are my echoes for today.





Rogue Mercado, your scoundrel.




You Might Also Like

5 Violent Reactions!

  1. Like! Gusto ko itong segment ng Rogue Echoes... :) Keep it up! The readers can patiently wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... :-) Well ... it's a breather that I've read an insigt coming from you... fresh na fresh sa pakiramdam na nakabasa ako post mo na you're reaching and connecting with your viewers and Fans... pakiramdam ko na para mo lang kaming kina kausap... TY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. next na ng way back into love !! plsssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a lame excuse after all. A busy life is something that is constantly inevitable. Even a bun experiences that. On the other hand, your unfinished business is something that needs to be stopped. Yes, we can't afford to wait for a longer time, we are desperately excited for the next chapter of TACD. we apprciate your work of intelligence Mr. Author. It's nice to be your friend in Facebook :) -jekxaranza@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dane and PNK: thanks guys!!!

    @Mark: Opo pero baka next year na yung sequel ng way back into love.. For now, please enjoy the life of Alexander muna. haha


    @Jek: Thank you thank you!!! May kadugtong na ang AC!!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything you want! Rogue Mercado doesnt bite! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images